You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kumho Ecsta ASX KU21 285/40R17
|Speed Rating||W - 168 MPH|
|Load Rating||100 (1764lbs)|
|Model||Ecsta ASX KU21|
An ultra high performer for all seasons, the Ecsta ASX combines outstanding wet and dry grip with high performance handling and competent snow traction - all while delivering long mileage and great ride comfort. The Ecsta ASX comes with a 30,000-mile limited treadwear warranty.
- Asymmetrical tread design optimizes all-season performance.
- High-tech silica compound delivers the optimum balance of wet and snow traction, treadwear and fuel efficiency.
- Large outside blocks maximize cornering performance.
- High-angle slant and circumferential grooves provide optimum water drainage to resist hydroplaning.
- E-technology step grooves and sipes increase edge effect for increased wet and snow performance.
- Multi-zone tread contour provides dynamic casing control for improved comfort and handling.
- The ASX's ESCOT technology controls the tension throughout the casing to provide a comfortable ride and maintain performance handling.
- The jointless cap and edge covers keep the two full-width steel belts in place to ensure strength, stability and maximum footprint during high performance driving.
- Variable pitch tread blocks and cross-grooves reduce road harmonics for a quiet ride.
- Rim protector in lower sidewall safeguards wheel from scratches and abrasions.
- The ASX is available with two UTQG ratings. Sizes with a 60 aspect ratio and higher come with a UTQG of 420 A/A. 55 series and below come with a 420 AA/A UTQG rating.
Acura Integra, Audi A4, BMW --, Dodge Dakota, Dodge Magnum, Hyudai Tiburon, Mazda 3, Mazda 6, Mazda Miata, Nissan Altima, Nissan Maxima, Subaru WRX, Toyota Camry, Toyota Celica, Volkswagon Golf GTI
Comparable Competitor Product
Bridgestone RE960 A/S Pole Position, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Pirelli PZero Nero A/S, Toyo Proxes 4, Yokohama ADVAN S4
*This item ships same business day if the order is placed before 12pm EST and the item is currently in stock.